An app developer in Kyoto, Japan. DNEK sounds like "dee-neck".
GuessFreeMinesweeper - UnambiSweeper
Simple and logically solvable Minesweeper.
(Japanese Only) 十字の中央に当てはまる漢字を当てる、定番の漢字パズル。
VTuber search site "v-data"
(Japanese Only) A website where you can search for VTubers by fan mark (Emoji), character designer, modeler, and group.
(Japanese Only) PuyoPuyo-like game of Nijisanji, born from a tweet by Rion Takamiya.
IDE for Piet, an esoteric programming language.
An esoteric language inspired by Minesweeper.
N-ANIME latest display grid
UserCSS that displays the latest video list of N-ANIME in a grid.
Licenses & Certifications
- Passed The Japan Kanji Aptitude Test Grade Semi-1
- Acquired Japan Kendama Association 2nd Grade Instructor License
- Earned a B.A. degree (Major: Linguistics) in Kyoto University
- Certified as 5th Dan in Kendama-do by Japan Kendama Association
- Certified as Advanced Class in Practical Algorithm Skill Test (real-time exam)
Competitive programming, Code golf, Kendama, Contract bridge, Anime, VTuber